- OPTICAL REVIEW (bimonthly in English)
- KOGAKU, Japanese Journal of Optics (monthly in Japanese)
[To Journals page]
Meetings and Tutorial Courses
- Optics & Photonics Japan (Annual Meeting)
>>Optics & Photonics Japan has been held annually since 1992 in various cities in Japan. It comprises sessions for optical science and engineering.
- KOGAKU Symposium
>>KOGAKU(Optics) Symposium has been held annually since 1976. It is usually held at the Institute of Industral Science, University of Tokyo. The main topics are design, production and evaluation of optical systems and materials.
- Winter Seminar and Summer Seminar
- Regional Meetings
- Co-sponsored Symposium
- Optics Awards (for excellent papers from JSAP)
- Encouragement Awards (for young researchers from OSJ)
- Best Presentation Awards (Optics & Photonics Japan)
- Sponsoring / co-sponsoring international conferences: International Conference on Optical Engineering for Sensing and Nanotechnology (ICOSN), International Conference on Optics-photonics Design and Fabrication (ODF), etc.
- Agreements with the International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE), the Optical Society of Korea (OSK), etc.
Topical Research Groups
These groups organize meetings individually or jointly and some of them also publish newsletters. [More info]
- Nano Optics
- Contemporary Optics
- Biomedical Optics
- Information Photonics
- Optics Design
- Holographic Display
- Lightwave Synthesis
- Optics for Photonic Network
- Volume Hologram Memory
- Laser Display
- Polarization Sicence and Enigneering (PSI)
Optical Society of Japan