Taking into account requests from prospective participants, it has been decided to extend the abstract submission deadline to May 7, 2014.
The A4 one page abstract is accepted only through the following website. Please select topic number from the following category. The name, affiliation and e-mail address of the corresponding author, as well as the selected topic number, are needed in the abstract submission process through the website. Deadline of abstract submission is May 7, 2014. Please read the instruction for preparation of camera-ready abstract carefully. Acceptance notices will be mailed in early June to the corresponding author after reviewing.
- Growth and preparation techniques; bulk materials, thin films, nanostructured materials, nanoscale structures
- Characterization techniques, including large scale facilities
- Computational material design and modeling
- Photovoltaic materials and applications (CIGSSe, CZTS, CTS, etc.)
- New high-efficiency solar-cell design based on multi-junction, nano-dots, mid-gap-state, and others
- Light emitting materials and devices
- Spintronic, thermoelectric, multiferroic and superconductive materials and applications
- Please click here > Instruction for abstract preparation
Registration can be made electronically through our web site after May 24, 2014. The registration fee (regular: 60,000 JPY, early (before August 5): 50,000 JPY) is including one presentation fee. The student registration fee (regular: 35,000 JPY, early (before August 5): 30,000 JPY) is also including one presentation fee. If you would like to make more presentations, additional fee (10,000 JPY per presentation) will be necessary.
- Please click here > Abstract Submission website
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact programming committee: