Late News Submission
A limited number of papers which include important results obtained after the deadline for the regular abstract submission can be accepted for poster presentation as late news papers. The abstract of the late news papers should be prepared in the same way as regular papers. The deadline for abstract submission of the late news papers is August 5, 2013.
Please send the A4 one page abstract to the email address: email@example.com Please select topic number from the following category. The name, affiliation and e-mail address of the corresponding author, as well as the selected topic number, are clearly described in the e-mail. Please read the instruction for preparation of camera-ready abstract carefully. Acceptance notices will be mailed to the corresponding author after reviewing.
- Growth and preparation techniques; bulk materials, thin films, nanostructured materials, nanoscale structures
- Characterization techniques, including large scale facilities
- Computational material design and modeling
- Photovoltaic materials and applications (CIGSSe, CZTS, CTS, etc.)
- New high-efficiency solar-cell design based on multi-junction, nano-dots, mid-gap-state, and others
- Light emitting materials and devices
- Spintronic, thermoelectric, multiferroic and superconductive materials and applications
- Please click here > Instruction for abstract preparation
Registration can be made electronically through our web site. The registration fee (regular: 60,000 JPY, early (before August 5): 50,000 JPY) is including one presentation fee. The student registration fee (regular: 35,000 JPY, early (before August 5): 30,000 JPY) is also including one presentation fee. If you would like to make more presentations, additional fee (10,000 JPY per presentation) will be necessary.
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact programming committee: